Global Acceptance and Adoption
Remote Apron & Full Surface Surveillance – System Upgrade
Cannes Helipad Surveillance System
LGA: Delta Air Lines
HKG: Hong Kong
Digital Apron & Tower Management
Digital Tower Lab
Digital Aerodrome Services Program + DAS Lab
Traffic Lighting Automation
HKG: Hong Kong
Digital Apron Trial
HKG: Hong Kong
Digital Tower Trial
Digital Smart Tower
Digital Smart Tower
ORY: Paris Orly
Remote Aerodrome Surveillance
Digital Contingency Tower
CDG: Paris Charles Du Gaulle
FLL: Fort Lauderdale
Virtual Apron Tower
Taxiway Lighting Automation, Remote Apron
Lighting Automation, Remote Apron
Remote Apron & Non-CoOp Tracking
Remote Apron & Full Surface Surveillance
DFW: Dallas Fort-Worth
FAA Staffed NextGen Tower
AUH: Abu Dhabi
Remote Runway Surveillance
Most Advanced Digital Tower Solution
- Open Data Integration and Processing Platform
- Panoramic Views
- Most Advanced Video Stitching/Processing
- AI-Enhanced Tracking and Detection
- 3D Map with Augmented Reality
- Intuitive HMI – ICWP
- Flexible Display Configuration
- Intelligent Video-Based Safety Nets
- Video Analytics to Assist with Managing Traffic in a Video-Based Environment
- Hardware Agnostic System Architecture (modular and scalable)
- Extensive ATC & Airport System Integration Experience
- Support for Multiple Concepts of Operations
- Largest Number of Global Users
- Support from Tender to Certification
Perhaps you want to REPLACE an ageing tower to save on maintenance?
Maybe you need a cutting-edge control facility for a new or GROWING airport?
Maybe you’re looking to create a CONTINGENCY facility, so your airport can keep running at full CAPACITY, even if your main tower is out of action?
Or to move a tower to make it more SECURE, or free up valuable space?
Or you’re looking to UPGRADE a tower to handle more traffic?
Model 1: Digital Tower in Tower (DTnT)
A tower within a tower to operate a small airfield remotely from inside the tower of another ‘parent’ airport.
- Ideal for the rapid/cost effective roll out of remote operations of a small satellite / adjacent airfield from within an existing ‘parent’ control tower
- The desk mounted immersive video display provides direct view of the secondary airfield and circuit
- The DTnT controller workstation can also work within one of the other digital tower facilities; for example, when the parent tower is moved into a digital tower facility itself.
Model 2: Remote Digital Tower (RDT)
A fully digital control tower for a single runway airport, which can be either on or off-site.
- Ideal for the replacement of a traditional control tower facility (including remoting) of a small airport
- Typically single runway, less than 2000m runway length and with a small number of controller working positions
- The video wall provides shared overall situational awareness of up to 360 degree of airport surface/traffic circuit
- Each controller is provided with a desk mounted personal, UHD capable, immersive video display, enabling them to use PTZs and select layers of information, such as video tags and picture in picture
Model 3: Remote Digital Tower Plus (RDT+)
A fully digital tower for more complex, mid-sized airports which require more cameras and screens. Can be operated within the airport or from another site.
- Ideal for the replacement of a traditional control tower facility (including remoting) of a medium sized regional airport.
- Single or multiple runways, greater than 2000m runway length and with several controller working positions (runway control, ground control, planner/supervisor, delivery positions)
- Multiple video walls to provide sufficient detail for multiple controllers, each controller equipped with role-specific UHD desk mounted displays
Model 4: Hybrid Digital Tower (HY-DT)
A hybrid digitized tower, ideal for upgrading and extending the capability of an existing physical tower at a larger airport by incorporating camera feeds and screens.
- Ideal for the upgrade of a physical control tower or airport expansion at a large, multi runway / terminal airport
- Enhanced controller views by bringing previously unseen detail of their geographical area of responsibility direct to them via their own, desk mounted, immersive video display
- Integration with ATM systems to enhance the data available to all controllers
- Provides additional application-based support tools
Model 5: Hub Digital Tower (HB-DT)
A fully digital tower, perfect for replacing a physical tower at a major, multi-runway, multi-terminal airport, or for creating an equally capable contingency facility.
- Capable of the same or greater ATC service delivery as the extant physical control tower
- Distributed camera installation locations allow for main ATC tower like views and auxiliary views providing additional visibility of areas such as distant concourse stands
- Bi-directional integration of ATC systems enables data-rich DT displays at the CWP and video wall and allows for consolidation of existing CWP systems into one integrated DT CWP
- The open Searidge data integration and processing Platform enables data sharing between various aerodrome stakeholders, for example ANSPs and airport operators, through a single cyber secure data backbone