- Searidge is committed to honoring the privacy and security of visitors to web sites owned and operated by Searidge or its affiliates and have explained the steps we have taken to do so. We urge you to read the following sections.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- When you submit a request or electronically pass information to Searidge (including, but not limited to, comments, feedback, employment applications and resumes), you are sometimes asked to provide certain information, including, but not limited to, your name, title, company, address, phone and e-mail address and line of business. We ask for this personally identifiable information in order to facilitate your requests, provide personalized service and communicate separately with you. Except as otherwise set forth herein, we do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information with any third parties outside of Searidge
- Because we rely on third party commercial software and programs to operate our servers, we may inadvertently collect personal information due to certain automatic functions or features contained in such software or due to certain software changes or upgrades. We will use reasonable efforts to remove any such information after we discover such information in our system. If you know of any such unintended collections, please notify us promptly so we can take the necessary action to remove such information from our system.
INTERNET PROTOCOL ADDRESS
- We may use your Internet Protocol address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Web Site. Your Internet Protocol address is used to help identify you for the duration of a session and to gather broad demographic information.
- As you browse the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each web site you visit. This information, which is sometimes called “clickstream” data, can be collected and stored by a web site’s server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use, the address of the web site from which you linked to the Web Site, and in some instances, your e-mail address. We may use clickstream data to determine how much time visitors spend on each page of the Web Site and how they navigate through the Web Site. We will only use this information to improve the Web Site. Any collection or use of clickstream data will be anonymous and aggregate, and will not contain any personally identifiable information.
CONSENT TO PROCESSING
- By providing any information to the Web Site, all users fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information.
LEGAL DISCLOSURE; CIRCUMSTANCES OF DISCLOSURE
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Searidge shall, pursuant to valid legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, allow access to information, including personally identifiable information, provided to Searidge or the Web Site in order to comply with such process and to protect our rights and property. If warranted, we may also allow access to this information in special emergencies where physical safety is at risk. Searidge reserves the right to disclose any information obtained from or about you, including but not limited to personally identifiable information, data obtained from internet protocol addresses and clickstream data, to third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or sale of all or substantially all of Searidge’s assets.
- The Web Site may contain links to other sites. Other sites may also reference or link to the Web Site. Searidge is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
- The Web Site is not directed nor targeted to children. Searidge will not knowingly collect information from children. Because our software does not automatically distinguish visitors under 13 from other visitors, Searidge requires users under 13 years of age to obtain the consent of a parent, guardian, teacher, or librarian to view the Web Site. If Searidge learns that a child has provided personally identifiable information to the Web Site, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files.
USER’S ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
If you have any questions or comments regarding privacy issues on the Searidge Web Site, please use the following mailbox: email@example.com
- We take security very seriously. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Searidge, and Searidge and you, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Users of the Web Site use the Web Site at their own risk.