A belief in possibilities.
Searidge Technologies is a powerhouse of intelligent and motivated people that are dedicated to improving the world of airport surface management with innovative technology. We have worked exclusively with Airports and Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs) worldwide for over 10 years and have successfully architected and deployed solutions that help reduce airport delays, increase efficiency, speed, and overall safety of the airport.
Searidge was the first company to have an operational video system in an air traffic control tower and now with technology at more than 30 sites in 16 countries, our video is viewed by the most Air Traffic Control Officers (ATCOs) and airport operations personnel worldwide.
We strive to be the acknowledged global leader and preferred partner in airport surface optimization. We are dedicated to improving airport safety and efficiency, delivering operational innovation and building long-term relationships with our customers, partners and employees based on mutual trust and respect.
In 2010, majority interest in Searidge was purchased by Canada’s ANSP, NAV CANADA. Today, we continue to operate as an independent business but this partnership has given us access to extensive tools and operational capabilities to ensure our technology is always meeting the needs of our customers and partners.
As an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, we are committed to the highest standards of quality and work to continuously improve the way we work and solutions we deliver. This combined with our specialized knowledge of both airport and ATM systems and operations, open architecture, and proven technology positions us as a unique player in the market and a key resource in your airport project.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Integrity is our foundation
We act with honesty and honor without compromising the truth – this is how we deal with customers, partners and each other.
We live and breathe innovation
We pursue new creative ideas that have the potential to change the aviation industry.
We pay it forward
We contribute to our community and demonstrate corporate social responsibility.
We are accountable
We acknowledge and assume responsibility for actions, products, decisions, and policies.
We're at more than 30 sites in 16 countries:
- NAV CANADA
- Greater Toronto Airports Authority
- Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Montreal Pierre Elliott-Trudeau Airport
- Lethbridge Airport
- Red Deer Airport
- London International Airport
- Ottawa International Airport
- Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Edmonton International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Oakland International Airport
- Aspen/Pitkin County Airport
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Nakusp Airport
- Ente Nazionale Assistenza al Volo (ENAV)
- Direction des Services de la Navigation Aérienne (DSNA)
- Malta Air Traffic Services (MATS)
- Milan Malpensa Airport
- Budapest Airport
- Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Malta International Airport
- Saint-Pierre Airport
- Miquelon Airport
- Tirana International Airport
Middle East & Asia
- Dubai Airports
- Azeraeronavigatsiya (AZANS)
- Dubai International Airport
- Baku Airport Heydar Aliyev International Airport
- Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport
- Hamad International Airport
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport
- Bahrain Civil Aviation Authority