A belief in possibilities.
Searidge develops innovative technology to improve safety and efficiency in the aviation market. With technology at over 35 sites in 25 countries, we are a global leader and preferred partner for Digital Towers and Advanced Airport solutions. Through operational enhancements, collaboration, AI and automation, our team helps our customers proactively transform the way they offer and deliver services to meet changing demands.
We have worked exclusively with Airports and Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs) worldwide for over 10 years and pride ourselves on our "first of" track record including the first to have an operational video system in an air traffic control tower and first to introduce Artificial Intelligence (AI) for ATC and airport efficiency.
To initiate change in aviation by delivering flexible, innovative technology with an unwavering customer focus.
In May 2017, Searidge became jointly owned by two tier one ANSPs, NAV CANADA and NATS (UK). Our shareholders are global leaders in Air Traffic Management, bringing global visibility to Ottawa as a Centre of Excellence for innovation in air traffic control. Searidge continues to operate as an independent business but this partnership allows us to better service our customers, expand our reach into key markets and help drive innovation in an operational environment.
As an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, we are committed to the highest standards of quality and work to continuously improve the way we work and solutions we deliver.
We are one
One team. No exceptions. We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose.
Integrity is our foundation
We act with honesty and honor without compromising the truth – this is how we deal with customers, partners and each other.
We live and breathe innovation
We pursue new creative ideas that have the potential to change the aviation industry.
We pay it forward
We contribute to our community and demonstrate corporate social responsibility.
We are accountable
We acknowledge and assume responsibility for actions, products, decisions, and policies.
We're at more than 35 sites in 25 countries:
- NAV CANADA
- Greater Toronto Airports Authority
- Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Montreal Pierre Elliott-Trudeau Airport
- Lethbridge Airport
- Red Deer Airport
- London International Airport
- Ottawa International Airport
- Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Edmonton International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Oakland International Airport
- Aspen/Pitkin County Airport
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Nakusp Airport
- FAA / Northern Colorado Regional Airport
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- Ente Nazionale Assistenza al Volo (ENAV)
- Direction des Services de la Navigation Aérienne (DSNA)
- Malta Air Traffic Services (MATS)
- Milan Malpensa Airport
- Budapest Airport
- Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Malta International Airport
- Saint-Pierre Airport
- Miquelon Airport
- Tirana International Airport
- Brussels Airport
- Heathrow Airport
Middle East & Asia
- Dubai Airports
- Azeraeronavigatsiya (AZANS)
- Dubai International Airport
- Baku Airport Heydar Aliyev International Airport
- Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport
- Hamad International Airport
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport
- Bahrain Civil Aviation Authority
- Hurghada International Airport
- Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS)
- Egyptian National Air Navigation Services Company (NANSC)
- Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department
- Sydney Airport