Remote Apron Control Tower
You are looking to: 1) Replace your existing apron tower(s) with a central remote tower center or 2) Consolidate operations of multiple apron towers into a single main apron tower (during off-peak operations or more permanently), or 3) Alleviate having to construct a new apron tower for a newly constructed apron areas.
- Provides complete and fully customized coverage of apron and terminal areas.
- Provides an enhanced OTW view presentation and binocular control.
- Meets both unique site and user specific requirements.
- Minimally impacts existing procedures and controller licensing.
- Prioritizes and addresses human factors in order to ensure user adoption.
- Includes Visual Control Room and controller working position console design.
- Integrates with existing CNS/ATM, Airport (i.e. AODB, ground lighting) and Airline (i.e. gate planning, scheduling) systems.
Our Unique Value:
- Flexible coverage options: OTW ranging from 90° to 360° field of view
- Multiple OTW views, deployed where required
- Multiple PTZ cameras (binoculars)
- Flexible display options:
- Large: centralized control room to Small: integration into existing Apron Tower Cab and Controller Working Positions (CWPs)
- Unlimited number of working positions
- Ability to consolidate multiple positions into a single position, depending on time of day and traffic density
- Ability to shutdown auxiliary/smaller apron towers (where multiple exist) and continue operations from a single apron tower
- Open architecture and industry standard interfaces
- Flexibility for system to expand with airport needs (e.g. future expansion of apron areas, expansion of working positions to deal with increased traffic, etc.)
- Integration with airport systems such as AODB, ground lighting systems, FIDS, billing systems
- If no surface surveillance technologies exist on apron (only in movement areas), tracking can be extended to gate (ASTERIX)
- Advanced-Surface Movement Guidance and Control System (A-SMGCS) gap filling
- Apron management applications: gate automation (metering, accurate block on/off times, real-time pushback notifications, etc.)
- Enabling Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM) through intelligent video surface management applications and integration
Remote Surface Management & Zone Occupancy, Dubai International Airport
Remote Tower Services (RTS), Budapest Airport
Remote Video for Line-of-Sight Issues, London International Airport