Low Volume, Single Runway Remote Tower
You are looking to replace your brick and mortar tower with video technology to enable the provision of remote Air Traffic Control (ATC) services to one or more airports, from a geographically independent location.
- Provides required out-the-window (OTW) view presentation, binocular control replacement, and detection and recognition on approach.
- Provides ATCOs with enhanced visibility of airport surface.
- Ensures that initial and life cycle costs support the business case.
- Meets both unique site and user specific requirements.
- Provides minimal impact to existing procedures and ATCO licensing.
- Integrates with existing CNS/ATM systems.
- Prioritizes and addresses human factors in order to ensure user adoption.
- Provides innovative bandwidth management options.
Our Unique Value:
- We will provide you with a system based on proven remote tower technology, operational today on 3 continents, with the largest number of global users
- Site and user specific system adaptation: hardware, software and integration
- A flexible approach ranging from high-customer involvement to turn-key system
- First-class video Human Machine Interface (HMI): powerful and flexible
- Hardware agnostic architecture to adapt to client requirements. Enables system to leverage latest camera and display technology, such as 4K/Ultra HD.
- Support from tender to certification. Leveraging in-house expertise and strategic industry partnerships ensures rapid system deployment and implementation
- Experienced consultancy service
- Intelligent video-based safety nets
- Video analytics to assist with managing traffic in a video-based environment
- Utilization of thermal infrared (IR) technology to provide an enhanced view to controllers
- Future proofed investment for multi-site concept of operation
Remote Surface Management & Zone Occupancy, Dubai International Airport
Remote Tower Services (RTS), Budapest Airport
Remote Video for Line-of-Sight Issues, London International Airport