As a Technical Lead, you will be in charge of execution and delivery of projects. The work responsibilities include to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of a project. The Technical Lead works closely with the Vice President of Engineering and Lead Developers to ensure the scope and direction of each project is on schedule and in line with our product offering, quality standards and processes. Depending on the project, Technical Lead may work as an individual project ressource or in charge of a project team to complete the delivery.
- Deliver technical solutions & projects to customers
- Project Management: Define scope & schedule of deliverables
- Work with clients to define solution requirements and specification.
- Support on-going and future sales opportunity
- Write & deliver complete Project documentation in compliance with QA Process
- Producing accurate and helpful documentation, manuals and user guides.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of projects and solution on-site.
- Investigating new ways to improve system performance
- Researching new hardware and software solutions
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Project management
- Technical background delivering computer based solutions.
- Team Leadership
- Organization skills: Excellent time management and scheduling
- Analytical skills to resolve challenges and problems
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to Travel Internationally – up to 50% of the time
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Windows environment
Optional (nice to have)
- Knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance Process (ISO 9001:2015 or similar)
- Knowledge of network infrastructure & best practices (TCP, IP, UDP)
- Knowledge in Linux environment
- Knowledge in network device configuration
- Experience in network camera configuration
- Computer Programming (Visual Studio, C/C++, Java) experience or similar work experience
Searidge Technologies is a leading technology innovator providing collaborative surface management services and solutions to airports and Air Navigation Service providers (ANSPs) worldwide. Our unique blend of experience in airport operations and Air Traffic Control (ATC) allows us to develop and integrate modern technology solutions that improve the safety and efficiency of airport surface operations.
Leveraging our deep understanding of the market, extensive integration experience, and market-leading intelligent video platforms uniquely positions us to solve our customers’ most pressing surface management challenges such as: remote services, apron management, traffic lighting control, and runway monitoring. Our solutions have been adopted by some of the most technology-advanced airports and ANSPs throughout Europe, the Middle East and North America.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Searidge is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Searidge is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.